This help article is for MyConferenceTime admins who need to edit time slots for all schedules. (To edit conference time slots on one schedule, see our instructions for editing time slots on one schedule.)
- Log in as an admin
- Go to Summaries -> Date Summary
Use the checkbox(es) to select the date(s) of the time slots you want to manage.
Use the drop-down menu above the list of dates to select "manage times"
On the "Time Summary" page, use the checkbox(es) to select the time slot(s) you are going to edit
Use the drop-down menu to select the option you want:
Explanation of options:
- close time slot sets the number of openings for the selected time slot(s) to 0. This is a great way to schedule a school-wide lunch or dinner break.
- edit number of openings changes the number of openings for the selected time slot(s). You can change the time slot(s) to 0, 1, 2, etc.
- edit comment changes the comment that appears for each time slot. This is useful if you want to identify a time slot with special features such as "Dinner break" or "For homeroom students only."
- edit time changes the starting time and/or ending time of a time slot. Time slots must be edited individually. For example, first edit the 4:30-4:50 time slot, then repeat the process to edit the 4:50-5:10 time slot.
- shift time slot forward adjusts the selected time slot(s). If you need to push all of your conferences back 5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc., this will change the times for you very quickly.
- delete time slot removes the selected time slot(s) from your schedules. If a time slot has a student registered for a conference, the time slot will not be deleted.