MyConferenceTime admins can make schedules visible (open) or not visible (close) to parents. The choices for the schedules are:
- visible to parents immediately.
- not visible to parents immediately.
- visible to parents at a date/time in advance (the schedules become "visible" to parents at a date/time you specify).
- not visible to parents at a date/time in advance (the schedules become "not visible" to parents at a date/time you specify).
(We also have video instructions.)
If you want schedules to open or close immediately, please see Making Schedules Visible - Now.
To make a conference schedule visible (or not visible) at a date/time in advance:
- Log in
- In the “Summaries” menu at the top of the screen, select “Schedule Summary”
- Use the checkboxes in the left column to select the schedule(s) to open (or close)
- Use the drop-down menu that says “with selected” above the list of schedules.
– If hiding the schedules from parents, select “make ‘not visible’ – date/time in advance.”
– If making the schedules available to parents at a future date/time, select “make ‘visible’ – date/time in advance.”
- On the next page, specify the date/time when you want the schedules to become visible (or not visible).
- If you need to change the current status of the schedules (for example, if they are currently visible and you want to make them not visible immediately), select the desired option. Most often, the correct choice is "keep as-is"
- After you have the correct date/time entered, click on the button to schedule the opening or closing time.