MyConferenceTime allows admins to make a conference schedule private. A private schedule is accessible to parents who have the URL (address) of the conference schedule; parents who do not have the URL of the conference schedule are not able to access the conference schedule.
School staff frequently need to have a conference schedule that is available to a limited number of people. By making the conference schedule "private," the conference schedule
- is accessible by parents who have the URL for the schedule
- is not accessible by parents who do not have the URL for the schedule
- is not accessible to parents accessing the school's schedules from the school's MyConferenceTime homepage
- is accessible to school staff who are logged in
A schedule can be made "private" by teachers and admins.
Directions for administrators to make conference schedules private:
- Log in
- Go to Summaries -> Schedule Summary
- Select the schedule(s) to be made private by checking the checkbox for the schedule
- Using the "with selected..." drop-down menu at the top of the screen, locate the visibility section and choose "make private"
- Upon successfully making the schedule private, a confirmation will appear on the screen showing the URL for the private schedule. To allow parents to access the private schedule, provide the URL to the parents.