MyConferenceTime allows staff to add a virtual conference URL so that parents and teachers can meet virtually. Staff members can include virtual conference URLs, phone numbers, extra information - any data that might need to be shared with parents after they register.
The information entered in this field is visible to parents on the registration confirmation page after the parent signs up for a conference; it is not visible to the "general public." This is to prevent non-authorized people from attending a virtual conference.
The information entered in this field is included in confirmation and reminder emails.
A couple of notes:
- While this field was added to MyConferenceTime primarily for virtual conference URLs, the field can be used to disseminate any information to parents - it doesn't have to be a URL!
- MyConferenceTime does not provide the virtual conference service - the URL is to a third-party video conference solution that the school uses, such as Zoom, Teams or Google Meet.
- If scheduling requires a unique URL for each time slot, please see the directions to add a virtual conference URL to individual time slots.
To add a virtual conference URL to a staff member's account, please follow these directions:
- Log in.
- Go to the "Options for [your name]" menu at the top of the screen.
- Select "Your Account Info"
- Enter the virtual conference URL (or any other information) in the "Additional Info" field.
- Press "Save Account Info" at the bottom of the form.