MyConferenceTime allows staff to add video conference links to individual time slots so that parents and teachers can meet virtually. Each time slot has 2 fields that are available for video conference links, extra information - any data that might need to be shared with parents after they register.
The information entered in these fields is visible to parents on the registration confirmation page after the parent signs up for a conference; it is not visible to the "general public." This is to prevent non-authorized people from attending a video conference.
The information entered in these fields is included in confirmation and reminder emails.
A couple of notes:
- While these fields were added to MyConferenceTime primarily for video conference links, the fields can be used to disseminate any information to parents - it doesn't have to be a link!
- MyConferenceTime does not provide the video conference service - the link is to a third-party video conference solution that the school uses, such as Zoom, Teams or Google Meet.
- If scheduling does not require that each time slot have a unique video conference link, please see the directions to add a video conference link to a schedule. You'll save yourself a lot of time.
To add a video conference link to a time slot, please follow these directions:
- Log in
- Go to the schedule
- Press the "edit" icon beside the time
- Enter the video link (or any other information) in the field labeled "Extra information field 1:" or "Extra information field 2:"
- Press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the form