MyConferenceTime allows staff to add a video conference link to a schedule so that parents and teachers can meet virtually. Each schedule has 1 field that is available for video conference links, extra information - any data that might need to be shared with parents after they register.
The information entered in this field is visible to parents on the registration confirmation page after the parent signs up for a conference; it is not visible to the "general public." This is to prevent non-authorized people from attending a video conference.
The information entered in this field is included in confirmation and reminder emails.
A couple of notes:
- While this field was added to MyConferenceTime primarily for video conference links, the field can be used to disseminate any information to parents - it doesn't have to be a link!
- MyConferenceTime does not provide the video conference service - the link is to a third-party video conference solution that the school uses, such as Zoom, Teams or Google Meet.
- If scheduling requires that each time slot has a unique video conference link, please see the directions to add a video conference link to individual time slots.
To add a video conference link to a schedule, please follow these directions:
- Log in
- Go to the schedule
- Using the "Schedule Options" dropdown menu, select "Edit schedule title, comment, visibility, undo date"
- Enter the video link (or any other information) in the field labeled "Extra information field for schedule:"
- Press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the form