MyConferenceTime administrators can have the system automatically close time slots for the current day. Closing time slots automatically for the current day prevents last-minute sign ups that might cause confusion for staff members.
An example of how this feature works:
- Maple Middle School has conferences scheduled September 11 and September 12.
- Maple Middle School enables the setting to automatically close time slots on the day of the conference.
- If the current date is September 11, a parent is not able to sign up for September 11 conferences but is able to sign up for September 12 conferences.
To prevent same-day conference sign ups, please follow these steps:
- Log in as a MyConferenceTime admin
- Go to Admin Options -> Advanced Settings
- Select yes for the option "Automatically close time slots on day of the conference"