To change a staff member's privileges, please follow these steps.
- Log in as an admin.
- In the "Summaries" menu at the top of the screen, select "Staff Summary."
- Find the staff member's name or staff members' names. Select the box(es) next to the name(s).
- Using the drop-down menu at the top of the table of names, choose one of the following options depending on the staff members' needs
- Grant read-only privileges - able to see student names on all schedules
- Grant staff-level privileges [most commonly used for teachers] - able to edit/delete on own schedule; able to see student names on all schedules; not able to make changes to other staff members' schedules
- Grant mid-level privileges - able to make edits on all schedules but not able to delete all schedules or delete staff members
- Grant admin privileges - able to see, edit and delete everything; proceed with caution
MyConferenceTime also has additional, customized privileges that are described in the drop-down menu. We have added these as the need for specialized privileges has grown.
There is no limit to the number of admins that you can have. We recommend, however, that only a few staff members have admin privileges.