MyConferenceTime admins can change the dates of posted conferences. This is useful if you have to reschedule conferences for an entire day (possibly because of weather conditions) or if your school uses the same time schedule in the fall and spring.
- Log in as the admin.
- In the "Summaries" menu at the top of the screen, select "date summary."
- Check the box for the first date that you are changing. Do NOT select all of the dates at the same time. It is important that you only select one date; otherwise all of the selected dates will be changed to the ONE date that you will choose in step 5.
- Using the drop-down menu that says "with selected" above the list of dates, select "change date."
- On the next page, click on the calendar icon to select the new date, then click the button to save changes.
- Repeat this process for each of the other dates that you need to change.