Staff members* can edit their personal information in MyConferenceTime.
To edit a staff member's MyConferenceTime account info:
- Log in to MyConferenceTime
- In the "Options for [your name]" menu at the top of the screen, select "Your Account Info."
- Make the desired changes
- Click on the "Save Account Info" button to save changes
An explanation of some of the fields
First name, last name and email address are required.
"Name to Display on Website" is optional but strongly recommended. The "Name to Display on Website" field overrides the staff member's first and last name. For example:
- First name: Mary; Last name: Smith; Name to Display on Website: [empty]; Parents see "Mary Smith" on website
- First name: Mary; Last name: Smith; Name to Display on Website: M. Smith; Parents see "M. Smith" on website
- First name: Mary; Last name: Smith; Name to Display on Website: Smith - English - 204; Parents see "Smith - English - 204" on website
Additional Info Displayed to Registered Participants allows staff members to include information regarding the conference that is provided to parents upon registering for a conference. This field can be used for virtual conference links and meeting IDs, and phone numbers for contacting the teacher. The information in this field is displayed on the confirmation page after a parent registers for a conference and in the confirmation emails parents receive.
*If a staff member is read-only, he/she is not permitted to edit their information. In this case, an admin needs to make the changes.