To sign one student up for a simultaneous conference with multiple teachers (all teachers meet at the same time), please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "register for multiple conferences" link (in the yellow box) on the main page.
- Select 1 student, click continue.
- Enter the student's info. It would be a good idea to include a note in the "optional comments" block [if available] so teachers know that this is a team conference. Click continue.
- When the available schedules appear, check the box for each teachers who should be involved in the conference. Click "Find Schedules with Common Dates."
- Look at the available date(s) that the teachers are available. Click on "View Conferences for [date]."
- Check the SAME time for ALL of the teachers involved.
This means, for example, checking the box for 4:15 for Teacher A, 4:15 for Teacher B, 4:15 for Teacher C, etc.
This will sign up the one student with multiple teachers. Once the times are selected, scroll to the bottom and click on "Sign Up for Selected Conferences."